Friday, August 8, 2014

When things don't go my way...

I have to say that I am pretty aggravated at the moment.  I've been trying since the last blog post to work on a literature reading video since I haven't done one in a while.  Unfortunately, reality and life rear their ugly heads in and didn't allow me to do so.  But today I specifically put time aside to do it.  I get everything lined up as to what I want to say and everything.  I get ready to video and what happens?

The camera on the computer that I'm using says it's not working.



 
Seriously...these pictures describe how I feel perfectly.
 
I just had to get that out there because I didn't want you guys to think I forgot about doing this.  One of these days I will have my own computer and I won't have to worry about this kind of shit happening to me!
 
On a positive note, Abigail started school today.  She's in the fourth grade now!
 
 
My big & beautiful girl!
 
That's all I have to say at the moment.  I didn't forget, guys!  I tried videoing on my phone and not only was the quality crummy, it only allowed me to do about five minutes worth.  I can't say everything I have to say in just five minutes! 
 
So it looks like I won't be doing a video anytime soon.  :(
 
I'm sorry.
 
--Alane
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment