Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Future Louisiana notary...?

Hello again!

I know I just posted a couple days ago, but it's better to have multiple posts instead of too few, right?

I have some good news for you all.  I know I alluded to this in my last post, but I can actually confirm that I am preparing to take the Louisiana notary exam on December 2.  I'm really excited about this journey.  I am a big advocate for continuing education and enhancing skills.  This, however, may be my biggest challenge to date.  Now yes, I am taking an online class to prepare, but that doesn't mean this process won't be difficult.  Yesterday was day one and already I'm mind blown.  But I am set on doing this and I have a strong desire to succeed.  I've only been out of school for a little over a year and goodness, how quickly I have forgotten about the daily routine I established.  It's going to be quite an adjustment because the live stream of the class is on Tuesdays from 6-9 p.m.  I don't have to watch it live, but I believe that will give me the classroom experience I'm used to and will help me stay focused and on task.

Before working at the law firm, I never gave becoming a notary a thought.  But seeing the other attorneys with the notarial power drew me to the profession.  I truly believe this is something that will be beneficial not only to me, but for my future, my career, and I want to be even more of an asset to my job.  I want my work to stand out and remind my employer of why he hired me.

As the journey progresses, I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop.  I'm learning about the process as I go along as well.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment